BRANDING · DEVELOPMENT · MARKETING
Ecommerce online marketing
eCommerce Marketing is the process of creating awareness of the products you sell, acquiring shoppers to your storefront, and convincing shoppers to buy from your store – not only once, but time and time again.
eCommerce Marketing is broken down into 4 main systems: demand generation, acquisition, conversion and retention. To simplify the conversation a bit, we’re going to assume that consumers are already aware of your product and they have a self-identified need. If that is not the case, stop reading, give us a call, and we’ll walk you through demand generation.
What is eCommerce Marketing
That Finally Work.
Below is a short list of the major ones.
Without pretending to be exhaustive
a compendium of relevant eCommerce marketing strategies should include:
- Competitors analysis and prices benchmark;
- Website design and user experience improvement;
- SEM – Search Engine Marketing:
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SMO (Social Media Optimization);
- SEA (Search Engine Advertising) and Social Network Advertising;
- Remarketing and Retargeting;
- Email marketing;
- Social Media Marketing:
- Conversational and Viral Marketing;
- Social media integration into the
- Social login implementation;
- Content Marketing;
- Affiliate marketing;
- Marketplaces sales;
- Digital marketing across price
- comparison websites;
- Data mining and analysis.